Frequently Asked Questions
- How are your ostomy covers sized?All of our ostomy covers are custom sized for your pouch. You will need to choose the brand from a pull-down menu on your fabric’s page and enter the product number as well as choose whether or not you use an ostomy belt. The opening in the back of the cover and width of the cover are custom-sized to your pouch. If you would like a length that is shorter than your pouch so that the pouch can be rolled up and shortened inside the cover, we will be happy to provide that as well. Please note this in the information section in the checkout. Or, contact us with any questions.
- I want a shorter pouch cover. Can I order a different length?On all of our ostomy covers, the opening in the back of the cover and width of the cover are custom-sized to your pouch in width and length. However, if you would like a length that is shorter than your pouch (so that the end of the pouch will be rolled up inside the cover), we will be happy to provide that as well. Enter the length you want in the information box on the checkout page or contact us with any questions.
- My feeding pump’s brand is not listed. Can I order a cover for another kind of pump bag?We will be happy to customize a cover for most any bag. Contact us with pump’s brand and bag size.
- I want an item made with a specific fabric (a sports team or special pattern or print.) Is that possible?We love special requests and will do our best to accommodate these orders. Contact us and tell us what you are looking for.
- When will my order ship?We’ve been very busy!! Please understand that every item is made to order to your custom specifications. Items will usually ship from our facility within 10 days after your order is placed with the exception of weekends and holidays. Special ordered items may require additional time. You will receive a confirmation email when you complete your order and another email with tracking information when your order ships.
- How long will it take to receive my order?All of our items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Priority shipped items should arrive in 2-5 business days after shipment. Please remember to allow production time for all orders of up to 10 days with the exception of weekends and holidays. All delivery times reference most areas within the United States.
- Do you ship internationally?Yes, we will ship outside the US. Please choose the appropriate international shipping option from the pull-down menu on the check-out page.
- Is your check-out secure?Yes! All sensitive information is encrypted through a secure socket layer for your protection.
- What is your return policy?No returns will be accepted on pouch covers or wraps. These items are categorized as underwear and as such cannot be returned. The only exception to this policy is in the event of a manufacturing defect or if the cover or wrap does not fit as a result of an error on the part of Gus Gear. In this event, we will be more than happy to replace the cover or wrap.If any product is returned for an exchange, it must be in its original condition. No item will be accepted for exchange once it has been worn or used. Please check the fit of the custom-sized wraps over clothing first to confirm a snug fit. Ostomy bag covers’ fit can be checked on a new appliance before it is put on the skin.Should any item purchased be defective, you may then return it to us and we will be happy to replace it. Insurance is recommended on returns as we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns. Prior to returning any product, please either e-mail us at email@example.com, contact us by phone at 724-513-4497, or fax us at 800-866-0380 to obtain a return authorization number. Unauthorized returns will be returned to sender.